Thursday, October 17, 2013

Travel Bucket List: Top 10 Places I Wish To Travel … rob a bank lets bounce babes


God has created such a beautiful world for us and I want to explore it. Now, I’m a sucker for beaches, a beach babe you might say. Well, minus the body…


I have SO many places I want to travel to and it was painstakingly hard to narrow these down to 10. I wouldn’t even say a top 10, but 10 places that I’ve been thinking about for a while! Majority of these destinations are on the beach, I love the peacefulness of the ocean, not to mention a nice tan. If I could snorkel everyday in one of these majestic oceans I would. So, I am taking you on a picturesque tour of my “top 10” travel bucket list destinations…going east to west…. VAMANOS!

** remember EAST TO WEST no specific order 


1.     Algarve, Portugal and all of the southern coast
Also, the Portuguese island of Madiera, between Portugal and Africa (twas featured on the bachelorette for my ladies who’d know)



2.     Southern Coast of Spain: Malaga, and the islands of Mallorca and Menorca






3.     Paris (I know I’ve never been, awkward, someone take this dreamer J)




4.     Monaco and Monte Carlo (different, yet one in the same) I would like to drive the coast of the south of France to my next must see destination… 



5.     Portofino, Italy … a tiny beautiful town resting in a cove which spills into the Golfo di Genova on the northern Italian coastline, the “Italian Riviera” 


6.     Cinque Terre, Italy … if this was in order this would probably by my numero dos. I want to hike to each of the 5 cities and take breaks in off beat wineries and bathe in the hidden beaches. 


7.     Tuscany and Florence… Hi, my name is Brinn and I’m addicted to Italy. My dream is to live in Tuscany and work in a small Tuscan town. I will become best friends with my small town Italians as we speak their language fluently, what a beautiful language it is. Eat their delicioso food and fall madly in love.  Then on the weekends we’d take the train to Cinque Terre and/or nearby beaches via train. LiViN’ tha DReaM 



8.     Santorini Greece… if this was in order this would probably be my numero uno. I want to stay in Santorini for a lengthy period of time but want this to be part of my adventure from Athens to my next destination…. As we travel across the Aegean Sea, I want to stop by as many of the Greek Isles as possible. Besides Santorini pictured below are Zakynthos and Milo Island






9.     Turkey…. In general. Istanbul of course but coming from the Greek Isles I would land in Mamarisa, Turkey then Bodrum. Pictured below. 




, .     Closing out the top 10 is Southeast Asia. I know that is a HUGE area to cover, but a few places I’d like to highlight in Thailand would be Phuket, and the “Phi Phi” islands around Phuket and Krabi. Pictured below:  Maya Bay Phuket, Koh Phi Phi Don, Koh Phangan, and Ko Phi Phi 






I can only hope to be so lucky to get to travel to a few of these amazing gems God has created. What an absolutely beautiful world we live in J


xoxo,

B


Photocred: Instagram: @beautifuldestinations @greatesttravels and google images 


























































No comments:

Post a Comment