Friday, October 25, 2013

FRIDAY FIVE-DAY: TOP 5 RANDOM THINGS FROM THIS WEEK’S NEWS I LOVE


1.     UNDERWEAR THAT LETS YOU LET LOOSE: LITERALLY. According to my fav guys at the Huffington Post, UNDERWEAR, men and women’s that neutralizes the smell of YOUR GAS, NOT MINE. I DON’T LOVEEEEE THIS…THIS IS NOT ME SAYING I DO THIS, AT ALL. EVER. OKAY. I think this is about the FUNNIEST thing I’ve ever heard of…. Let it go America, now you’re completely free.




22.     CLOWNS suspected of murdering a Mexican drug lord in Cabo... like what? AND THE CLOWNS WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW IT WASN’T THEM


33.     The new Christian Grey is JAMIE DORNAN! I watched him in Once Upon A Time and he is perfection. He is BEYOND and so much better than Charlie Hunnam, sorry SOA fans. Charlie’s physique was too broad for the role. Jamie is scruffy, able to play the bad boy and has the acting chops. Can’t wait for a new upcoming actor to take on this BIIIIIG muhaha role



44.   According to Perez Hilton, Pauly D TEXTED his baby mama to get an abortion. SMUSH ROOM = SMUSH HEART … SO AWK
             


55.     Never knowing him prior, an Indiana woman weds the man she donated a kidney to 3 years ago. NOW IF THAT’S NOT FATE AND TRUE LOVE I DON’T KNOW WHAT IS?!?!?! NEVER GIVE UP ON LOVE…I have butterflies.


Sorry I’ve been a bad blogger this week, so busy! I promise you (my 3 readers) my A (not to be confused with Alison) game next week!

xoxo,

B

1 comment:

  1. make it 4 readers... those undies are absurd- Jamie Dornan for PREZ

    ReplyDelete