Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Entering the Lion’s Den: An Interview with an anonymous male source, that will be revealed in due time Answering All Questions Girls Want to Know About Guys


Besides looks what attracts a guy to a girl right off the bat?
What she’s wearing, what kind of outfit are we working with? How she presents herself in the first couple of minutes, first impressions mean a lot.

What turns a guy off immediately? What turns a guy off over time?
Personally, being the most blackout girl wherever we meet and if I am able tell this is going to be a pattern…. That turns me off. I’m immediately not going to be excited or intrigued. Over time, being indecisive.

What turns a guy on immediately? What turns a guy on over time?
Immediately, physical attraction turns guys on. If you’re not physically attracted to the person how is it supposed to work? If she is the funniest girl in the world and you are not physically attracted to her then it won’t work. Over time is simple… someone that looks out for you, and is looking to help you as much as you are looking to help them, returning the favor.

How does a girl get the guy she likes?
Some guys like the chase and want you to work for them, some guys like being pursued. Some guys like the cat and mouse game. Some are straightforward guys, I’d rather know, and not play the game, it’s a waste of time that you could’ve been with that person.

Do guys like girls expressing their feelings?
Some guys do and some guys don’t. I’ll always ask if something is wrong. And I’d like to know immediately if I have done something wrong cause I wouldn’t have known otherwise.

When in a guy’s eyes, are you no longer friends and become a couple?
AFTER THE TALK, hooking up doesn’t count, all is fair game until the relationship is DEFINED, at least in this day and age.

Do guys feel guilty about ANYTHING?
One night stands with a girl that likes you: Yes but in a different way, men are better are letting it go, acting like it didn’t happen, and moving on.
Friends with benefits, knowing the girl likes you: No, because the girl has every ability to just stop what is going on, the girl can ask where it is going.
Having more than one girl: Yeah I think they feel guilty, but there is a rush to it.
Cheating: Yes, we have human feelings.

Why are guys so reserved with their feelings?
All guys aren’t. The guys that are reserved about feelings... it is human male nature. It is part of the male culture that guys are more hesitant to express their feelings, but it needs to be noted that some guys do express their feelings and it’s the girl that has the issues with expressing her own.

Even if guys THINK they are doing nothing wrong, do y’all KNOW you are?
No, not necessarily. If the girl hasn’t brought it to my attention there are plenty of instances that I would have no idea.

Let me in on some insider secrets or rules… things only boys know/think about any kind of relationship with a girl. Friends or Girlfriends.
Depends on the guy.
Speaking on behalf of myself, I like to keep my relationships more secretive and keep it between just me and the girl it involves.

What are your thoughts on LOVE? Do you personally think every guy wants to feel loved by a girl?
I’m all for love and I think it comes in different ways… over a long friendship, at first sight etc. I believe in it and it’s out there for everyone to have. I do think every guy wants to feel loved by a girl, sometimes I think guys put up a front, at the end of the day I think every guy wants to be loved.

Thank you for letting me pick your brain, and I personally have had many questions answered. I hope this clarifies things for other girls as well. I also, hope that guys see the confusion we as girls have, those are just a few of the questions. I LOVE LOVE AND FEELINGS AND LOVE J


xoxo,

B


No comments:

Post a Comment