Thursday, November 7, 2013

FRIDAY FIVE DAY: TOP 5 RANDOM THINGS FROM THIS WEEKS NEW I LOVE


BACON DEODORANT
ANYTHING Bacon makes you instantly more attractive. I have special taste in men. I have IMPECCABLE taste in bacon. Lather up boys! I suggest you invest in everything else offered in this article by our weird soul mates at the Huffington Post.




SLUTTIEST TV AD … AND ITS FOR AN E-CIG
            I mean bravo, kept me watching. LIKE WHAT? There is a male version as well. The British are comming……





NAKED MAZE PARTY
Students thought to be of a near by university in west Wales, used an actual full size maze to party NAKED in. Sounds like we missed out on a killer party. Should we move across the pond?!  #lewdlabyrinth


LOVE TO HATE: TWO TRASH GIRLS DRESS UP AS TWIN TOWERS UNDER ATTACK
LOVE this because I’m now reminded why we live in America and not the UK. These two hoes are so shameful and disrespectful, that they dressed up as the north and south tower with planes exploding into them and people jumping from their costumes, the twin towers. Here’s the link because these disgraceful humans will not receive a picture on my blog. #godblesstheUSA




YOUNG BOY JOINS POPE ON STAGE… FOREVER
Get your 15 minutes of fame boo. If he wasn’t trying to cause a scene, this is about the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. A young boy held on tight hugging the Pope Francis during his address at the Vatican for an event. Once he was done with his lengthy hug, he posted up in Pope’s chair. Best seat in the house.






Cheeerrrrrs to tha freakin weekend!

xoxo,

B

No comments:

Post a Comment